Thinking of starting your own virtual private practice? Nowadays, starting your own business online seems to be a great move. But it can seem like a pretty daunting task to figure it all out if you have no prior entrepreneurial experience, especially without a community! Plus, even if you're very knowledgeable, your own mindset blocks can get in the way of you being successful.
So I brought on Lainne Patterson, Author of the upcoming book “There’s Magic But No Magic Pill” and Intuitive Business and Mindset Coach, and she even helped me navigate publishing my book, Why Are My Labs Normal?
- Lainne's story going from traditional Western "white coat" medicine, to helping others in the functional medicine space to build their own successful virtual practices
- How to go from where you are now to where you want to be in business with ease
- Demystifying and simplifying the book writing and publishing process--it's not as overwhelming, complicated or scary as you may think!
- Lainne's tips for the very first steps you should take when starting your own business to get in the right mindset
Connect with Lainne
Facebook: Facebook page
Whether you have a medical background or not, grab your free blood work and supplement cheat guide here: drkylieburton.com
Pre-Order my Book, Why Are My Labs Normal?
The podcast is sponsored by:
Systemic Formulas - the supplements that work and the ones Dr. Kylie uses in her practice
- Join them on Instagram @systemic_formulas_institute
- Join their FB group: Systemic Formulas Clinical Nutrition
- Become a practitioner here: https://systemicformulas.com/register/
Nutribiome - Don’t just take probiotics, take the perfectly designed prebiotics to feed them. Learn more and order soon at: mybyome.com
Terra Consulting Inc. - Practitioners, let Terra help you uplevel your online presence. She built my website, wrote the copy, and consulted along the way. I can’t recommend her enough! Get started here: www.TerraConsultingInc.com