Dr. Sarah Allen is affectionately known as the Brain Gal, the parent hacker, and a genius with kids and their brains. Dr. Sarah is the author of the book Raising Brains: Mindful Meddling to Raise Successful, Happy, Connected Kids.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Our experiences with child loss and how we wish people talked about this more
- Why it's ok and normal to feel to opposite emotions at once
- The importance of gratitude and how to weave more gratitude into your day
- Meet Amy G and Fronny- our amygdala and frontal lobe, how Dr. Sarah personifies parts of our brain to simplify it and make it kid-friendly
- How you can help your children regulate their emotions and build self awareness
- And so much more!
Connect with Dr. Sarah:
Whether you have a medical background or not, grab your free blood work and supplement cheat guide here: drkylieburton.com
Systemic Formulas - the supplements that work and the ones Dr. Kylie uses in her practice
- Join them on Instagram @systemic_formulas_institute
- Join their FB group: Systemic Formulas Clinical Nutrition
- Become a practitioner here: https://systemicformulas.com/register/
Nutribiome - Don’t just take probiotics, take the perfectly designed prebiotics to feed them. Learn more and order soon at: mybyome.com
Terra Consulting Inc. - Practitioners, let Terra help you uplevel your online presence. She built my website, wrote the copy, and consulted along the way. I can’t recommend her enough! Get started here: TerraConsultingInc.com